Monday, January 08, 2007

The Real Reason You Are Sold Annuities

Increase your production by 200-500% in 12 months.

For years I've told you that annuities, for the most part are not good investments (with a few exceptions). I've told you that the people selling them are motivated by something other than YOUR best interest, this link will take you to an e-mail I recently recieved from an annuity marketing company who would like me to sell their annuities (note: I do not sell annuities, I am not licensed to sell annuities and I do not recieve any commissions, ever.).

This is further proof (as if we needed more) that the products you are being sold are sold to you much of the time in order to finance that nice car your advisor is driving (see the 2 year lease for the Bentley, BMW, or Infiniti) or perhaps its to finance a trip to Los Cabos or the Ritz. Whatever it is this marketing piece will hopefully provide further proof that most advisors selling annuities have other incentives than YOUR BEST INTEREST motivating them. Don't expect them to disclose this to you either, they won't.

Click the link above, its quite interesting.

Warm regards,

Scott Dauenhauer, CFP, MSFP, AIF
www.meridianwealth.com