Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I Finished My Masters in Financial Planning!

Very few planners in the United States have a Masters degree in financial planning and very few have the credentials that I have. I promise to continue to make education a top priority so as to always be the most qualified financial planner you know.

The program I went through was the Masters of Science in Financial Planning through The College for Financial Planning. I started the program nearly five years ago and expect to have the degree conferred in September.

It has been a long and sometimes ardous process. I spent every weekend this year working on finishing up this program and am glad it is now behind me. Now I can take a nap instead of studying on Saturday and Sundays!

Thanks again for everyone's support.

Scott